Making banana bread is my favourite kitchen treat and I’m a firm believer that it should be one of the first things you should eat as a tasty snack as the kettle boils this winter!
To make banana bread, you just need the following ingredients:
- and of course your oven.
You might have read a tutorial or seen a recipe that calls for adding nuts, chocolate or a little coconut oil to the mixture.But in the end, I always go for what makes sense and feels like it should really be made by hand.
If you haven’t made these recipes before, go ahead and give it a try and let me know how it goes.
How to make banana bread in a few easy steps.
- Step 1: In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Step 2: In a small bowl, beat eggs with a fork.
- Step 3: Pour into the dry ingredients and stir just once. Remove the bowl from the mixer.
- Step 4: Pour the egg mixture into the bowl, and return the dough to the mixer. Let it mix on low for 10 minutes.
- Step 5: Pour the wet and dry ingredients into a loaf pan.
- Step 6: Press dough into the bottom of pan and make an attractive design on top.
- Step 7: Bake at 350 for 1 hour. Enjoy your banana bread!
Let me know how you went with your banana bread and don’t forget to show off your creations in the comments below!
I hope you enjoy making banana bread as much as I do!
Have an amazing Christmas!
Image courtesy from Pexels.com